Lamberts vitamin D3 1000IU vegan 90 capsules
- Natural plant-based source of vitamin D3.
- vegan capsules
- Seaweed extract, naturally rich in vitamin D3.
- Provides a total of 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per capsule.
Every day there are more vegans for different reasons, whether environmental, health or animal welfare. These vegan vitamin D3 capsules are ideal, whatever the motivation.
Lamberts Vegan Vitamin D is 100% non-GMO vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) of algal origin. NMR tests have shown that it is chemically identical to animal sources of vitamin D3), the most bioavailable form of vitamin D.
As well as being suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Lamberts Vegan Vitamin D3 offers a fully sustainable and traceable supply chain process from start to finish with full control of quality and purity.
Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body. Contributes to:
- Maintenance of normal bones.
- Maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Maintenance of normal function of the immune system.
- Cell division process.
- Normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Normal levels of calcium in the blood.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Sunflower seed oil, vitamin D (algae), d-alpha tocopherol, modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, sodium carbonate.
For 1 capsule:
Vitamin D3....1000 IU (25 mcg)
Disintegration time: Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Does NOT contain: wheat, barley, soy, eggs, milk (and dairy products), lactose, tree nuts, sulfites, celery, fish, shellfish, yeast and gluten.
- - 50%lasts 5 unitsSpecial Price €6.75 Regular Price €13.50