Lamberts pure fish oil 500mg 120 capsules
Lamberts pure fish oil 500mg 120 capsules.
- Ideal for teenagers.
- 280 mg of Omega 3: 135 mg of EPA and 90 mg of DHA
- Smaller capsule to facilitate swallowing.
- Encapsulated in a fish gelatin capsule.
- Sophisticated 5-stage purification process.
- Natural Vitamin E included for protection against oxidation.
This product contains a concentrated fish oil that provides 280 mg of Omega 3 per capsule.
Research has shown that Omega 3s play a vital role in maintaining our health and well-being, and it is for this reason that doctors regularly recommend fish oil supplements.
Of the omega 3s, EPA and DHA are considered the most beneficial, and our product contains 135mg of EPA and 90mg of DHA per capsule.
LAMBERTS fish oil undergoes a sophisticated 5-stage purification process that removes aflatoxins, heavy metals, antibiotics, PCBs, dioxins, PAHs, irradiated ingredients and pesticides, as well as any other contaminants.
Later while inside the capsules, the oil is protected from oxidation by the addition of natural vitamin E.
The most beneficial ingredients in fish oil are two omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and clinical studies have shown that omega-3s are used by the body in countless ways, including the following:
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): Helps maintain normal brain and heart function. It also contributes to the maintenance of vision under normal conditions.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): Contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
With a container it has for: 120 days.
For 1 capsule:
Fish Meat Oil 500 mg
Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 280 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 135mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 90mg
Others: d-alpha tocopherol, fish gelatin, glycerin.
Does NOT contain: wheat, barley, soy, eggs, milk (and dairy products), lactose, nuts, sulfites, celery, yeast and ingredients containing gluten.
- - 50%lasts 5 unitsSpecial Price €6.75 Regular Price €13.50