100% Natural Probitec children 1 drops 7.5ml
100% Natural Probitec children 1 drops 7.5ml. ProbiTec Children 1 is a food supplement of the ProbiTec line, a formula that combines patented lactic acid bacteria (FloraActive: Lactobacillus reuteri 12246 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus 19070-2), with vitamin D3 and fructooligosaccharides (FOS). These bacteria have been isolated and characterized from healthy babies at the University Hospital of Copenhagen, with more than 20 years of clinical experience in the study of these bacteria.
In ProbiTec Children 1, beneficial bacteria are combined with vitamin D because this vitamin is necessary for the normal functioning of the smallest immune system, as well as contributing to the optimal development of teeth and bones.
In this way, with a single product you can get the benefits of both ingredients.
What is special about ProbiTec Children 1?
- Food supplement formulated for children. A healthy start for the little ones.
- Optimum formula, which combines beneficial bacteria with vitamin D3 in a single product.
- Bacterial strains isolated and characterized from healthy babies at the University Hospital of Copenhagen, with more than 20 years of clinical experience in the study of these bacteria.
- Cryogenic technology: optimizes the integrity of lactic acid bacteria.
- The package also guarantees the viability of the beneficial bacteria, by not mixing with the liquid until the product is used for the first time.
- Contains in 5 drops the recommended daily amount of vitamin D for the little ones.
5 drops (0.25 ml) per day, holding the pipette vertically. The drops can be administered directly into the child's mouth or added to cold or mild liquids.
Before using for the first time: Open the cap in the counterclockwise direction, close and shake for 30 seconds, so that the beneficial bacteria, which are in the plug in powder form, mix with the oil. Then discard this plug and replace with the pipette.
Before each use: Shake the bottle well for 30 seconds until the powder has dispersed in the liquid and the solution becomes cloudy.
Liquid phase: sunflower oil; cholecalciferol
Solid phase: Lactobacillus reuteri FloraActive®; Lactobacillus rhamnosus FloraActive; FOS (fructooligosaccharides).
For 5 drops:
Lactobacillus reuteri FloraActive ™ 12246 ............. 125 million / CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus FloraActive ™ 19070-2 .... 125 million / UFC
Fructooligosaccharides ......................................... 1.67 mg
Vitamin D3 ................................................ .... 10 µg (400 IU)
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated. Use within 2 months of opening.
ProbiTec Children 1 is a food supplement, so it should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of little kids.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.